Ranked among one of America’s healthiest cities, San Diego has everything you and your family need to live well and be healthy:
- Beautiful weather year-round with ample sunshine
- Healthy and fresh food for dining in or out, as well as many farmers markets
- Easy access to outdoor activities, including hiking, surfing, biking and sailing
San Diego residents engage in enough physical activity to meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for strength and aerobic activity.
- With more care in more places, Scripps has more than 1,500 primary care doctors in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics at more than 25 locations throughout San Diego County.
- Our primary care providers offer extended office hours Monday through Fridays in the morning and evening, as well as Saturday hours. Urgent and emergency care are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Manage your health care with MyScripps, an online patient portal that allows you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, check in for appointments from home and access diagnostic test results.
No doubt your moving checklist includes health care for the whole family. We can help you settle in with the right primary care doctor close to home, work or school. Call now: 858-678-7978
The combined programs of Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla rank No. 1 in the San Diego region, and are among the best in the nation in eight specialties, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals list.
“While we are deeply honored by this recognition, it’s really our patients who are the winners because they have access to outstanding health care right here at home.”
- Chris Van Gorder, president and CEO of Scripps Health