Even if you've had your primary care physician for years, you could be missing out on what other San Diegans already know: Scripps offers the most comprehensive network of doctors throughout San Diego County.
Now is the time – during open enrollment – to consider your options carefully. Make the change to better health today by selecting health coverage that gives you access to Scripps.
Making a switch to Scripps gives you access to thousands of Scripps physicians conveniently located throughout San Diego County – including primary care doctors, internal medicine physicians and experts in more than 100 medical and surgical specialties. Plus, you will have access to 5 Scripps hospital campuses from North County to South Bay and 3 urgent care centers.
We understand health insurance can be confusing. It’s our goal to help you navigate the process of finding a physician that fits your needs and a health plan with access to Scripps Health.
Scripps accepts a wide variety of plans and access to a Scripps physician has never been easier. Whether you have health insurance through your employer or private insurance, there's a plan for you with access to nationally-ranked Scripps.
- More than 25 primary care offices throughout San Diego County
- Most locations offer lab and imaging services on-site for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available
- 4 Emergency Departments and 3 Urgent Care Centers
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
- Most insurance plans accepted