Even if you've had your primary care physician for years, you could be missing out on what other San Diegans already know: Scripps Health offers the most comprehensive network of health care services throughout San Diego County.
Now is the time – during annual open enrollment – to consider your options carefully. Make the change to better health today by selecting health coverage that gives you access to Scripps. We can help.
Switch to Scripps today. Call: 858-465-7672
Making a switch to Scripps Health gives you access to thousands of Scripps physicians conveniently located throughout San Diego County — including primary care doctors, internal medicine physicians and experts in more than 100 medical and surgical specialties. Plus, you will have access to five Scripps hospital campuses from North County to South Bay.
We understand health insurance can be confusing. It’s our goal to help you navigate the process of finding a physician that fits your needs and a health plan with access to Scripps Health.
Scripps accepts a wide variety of plans and access to a Scripps physician has never been easier. Whether you have health insurance through your employer or private insurance, there's a plan for you with access to nationally-ranked Scripps.
- More than 25 primary care offices throughout San Diego County
- Most locations offer lab and imaging services on-site for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available
- 4 Emergency Departments and 3 Urgent Care Centers
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
- Most insurance plans accepted