Medicare can be confusing. Whether you are turning 65, about to retire or already enrolled in Medicare, understanding your options will make selecting the best Medicare plan for you easier.
Scripps physicians and hospitals are available through a variety of Medicare Advantage plans as well as through supplemental insurance. Now is the time to make sure you keep your Scripps doctor or learn how to make the switch to Scripps.
When you choose a Medicare plan that includes Scripps, you’ll have access to specialty care from expert physicians in more than 100 specialties, including cardiology, cancer, joint care, orthopedics, and many more.
Plus, you can select from hundreds of primary care physicians conveniently located throughout San Diego County and 5 Scripps hospital campuses from North County to South Bay as well as 3 urgent care centers.
Many of our family doctors offer early morning, evening and weekend hours. If you need a doctor after office hours, our urgent care centers and emergency rooms are open seven days a week to ensure you receive the best possible medical care right away.
- More than 25 primary care offices throughout San Diego County
- Most locations offer lab and imaging services on-site for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available
- 4 Emergency Departments and 3 Urgent Care Centers
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
- Most insurance plans accepted