Medicare can be confusing. Whether you are turning 65, about to retire or already enrolled in Medicare, understanding your options will make it easier to select the best plan for you.
Scripps physicians and hospitals are available through a variety of Medicare Advantage plans as well as through supplemental insurance. Now is the time – during Medicare open enrollment October 15 to December 7 – to make sure you keep your Scripps doctor or learn how to make the switch to Scripps.
- Same-day, walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week at Scripps HealthExpress locations throughout San Diego
- More than 25 primary care offices from Chula Vista to Oceanside
- Lab and imaging services on-site at most locations for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available for primary care
- 4 emergency rooms and 3 urgent care locations
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
- Most insurance plans accepted
The combined programs of Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla rank No. 1 in the San Diego region, and are among the best in the nation in seven specialties, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals list.