Good health starts with prevention. At every stage of life, there are important steps you can take to be well, including screenings, vaccinations and exams. From birth through the golden years, prevention is key to living a healthy life.
Stay healthy with Scripps. We're here to help: 800-727-4777
- More than 25 primary care offices throughout San Diego County
- Most locations offer lab and imaging services on-site for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available
- 4 Emergency Departments and 3 Urgent Care Centers
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Extended phone hours (7a-7p) for scheduling appointments
The combined programs of Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla rank No. 1 in the San Diego region, and are among the best in the nation in eight specialties, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals list.
“While we are deeply honored by this recognition, it’s really our patients who are the winners because they have access to outstanding health care right here at home.”
- Chris Van Gorder, president and CEO of Scripps Health