Now is the time – during annual open enrollment – to consider your health care options carefully. Make the change to better health today by selecting health coverage that gives you access to award-winning health care at Scripps. We can help.
- Covered California is the state’s health insurance marketplace established through the Affordable Care Act. It can help individuals and families get health coverage that meets their needs and fits their budget.
- The open enrollment period for Covered California is Nov. 1, 2017 through Jan. 31, 2018. So don't delay in selecting a health plan with access to more than 2,000 Scripps primary care doctors as well as specialists.
Switch to Scripps today. Call: 1-800-SCRIPPS
- More than 25 primary care offices throughout San Diego County
- Most locations offer lab and imaging services on-site for convenience
- Extended early morning, evening and Saturday hours available
- 4 Emergency Departments and 3 Urgent Care Centers
- Access to nationally ranked specialists
The combined programs of Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla rank No. 1 in the San Diego region, and are among the best in the nation in eight specialties, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals list.
“While we are deeply honored by this recognition, it’s really our patients who are the winners because they have access to outstanding health care right here at home.”
- Chris Van Gorder, president and CEO of Scripps Health