Showing 231-240 news of 577 total
The LaVerne and Blaine Briggs Rehabilitation Program was dedicated today in honor of the Briggs family for their continued philanthropic support of the Rehabili
- Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Scripps Health President & CEO Chris Van Gorder was honored with a Distinguished Service Medal at the 2013 California Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Awards.
- Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013
- Monday, November 25th, 2013
Press Ganey, leading patient experience improvement firm, announced that Scripps president and CEO Chris Van Gorder is the winner of its 2013 Innovation Award.
- Monday, November 18th, 2013
Scripps Translational Science Institute (STSI) teams with Chopra Foundation and Chopra Center to study meditation's effects using wireless technology.
- Monday, November 11th, 2013
Scripps is taking part in an investigational trial to evaluate transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients typically treated with open-heart surgery.
- Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Sunday, November 3rd, 2013
Scripps Health today was named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- Tuesday, October 29th, 2013
Scripps neurosurgeon Frank Coufal, M.D., is the first in San Diego to perform a newly approved two-level artificial disc replacement surgery for the treatment o
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla