Showing 221-230 news of 316 total
SAN DIEGO – Patric Thomas has been appointed chief information officer for Scripps Health. As CIO and corporate vice president, Thomas will direct all...
- Tuesday, October 14th, 2008
Scripps Translational Science Institute, Navigenics, Affymetrix and Microsoft team on groundbreaking health study SAN DIEGO – A consortium of health care,...
- Thursday, October 9th, 2008
Salvatore Pacella, MD, MBA Growing up in a middle-class family in suburban Buffalo, N.Y., Salvatore Pacella, M.D., M.B.A. inherited a meticulous attention...
- Wednesday, October 8th, 2008
- Scripps Green Hospital
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine continues to expand its its life-changing programs with the help of inspired former patients and generous donors.
- Monday, October 6th, 2008
Emergency Notification System Will Contact You by Mobile Phone, Voice Over IP and E-mail Scripps Health is urging residents of San Diego County to go to...
- Wednesday, October 1st, 2008
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine supports a patient on a journey toward a more balanced life with the Lifestyle Change Program.
- Tuesday, September 30th, 2008
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine
Just a few years ago, a hysterectomy meant several hours of abdominal surgery, three or four days spent in the hospital, and a long recovery period.
- Thursday, September 25th, 2008
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
* 8-8-2008 DISCLOSURE OF BORROWER’S INTENT TO BID AT AUCTION OF BONDS ISSUED FOR ITS BENEFIT 2005D (PDF, 79 KB) * 8-8-2008 DISCLOSURE OF BORROWER’S INTENT...
- Tuesday, August 12th, 2008
Learn the facts about West Nile virus, including symptoms, treatment and strategies for prevention in your home, backyard and around San Diego County.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas volunteer Mary Ellen honors her husband's emergency medical care by combining philanthropy with volunteerism.
- Wednesday, August 6th, 2008
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas