Showing 481-490 news of 1113 total
Ken Fujioka, MD, was interviewed by U-T San Diego regarding the development of a new weight loss drug and how it might benefit patients in the future.
- Monday, January 5th, 2015
Scripps recommends health workers regularly in contact with children to increase their booster schedule to once every five years More than 1,900 whooping...
- Sunday, January 4th, 2015
Dale James of the Scripps Proton Therapy Center helps put children and their parents at ease with custom masks of superheroes Dale James is a radiation...
- Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
- Scripps Proton Therapy Center
Primary Care physicians join Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo Pomerado News and Z Code Magazine recently published stories announcing that three new primary...
- Wednesday, December 31st, 2014
Scripps Health endocrinologist Dr. Athena Philis-Tsimikas offers tips on how the food you eat can help to control your blood sugar levels.
- Tuesday, December 30th, 2014
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
What mobile health (mHealth) technology will become ubiquitous over the next five years? What wireless health trend is destined to die out? Will consumers...
- Monday, December 29th, 2014
Scripps Health President and CEO Chris Van Gorder discussed his new book “The Front-line Leader: Building a High-Performance Organization from the Ground Up”...
- Wednesday, December 24th, 2014
Scripps diabetes expert weighs in advances in blood glucose monitoring An article about top new medical technology in 2014 by the U-T San Diego featured the...
Family members and friends of hospice care patients celebrate their lives The Scripps Health Foundation recently presented the annual Light up a Life event...
- Monday, December 22nd, 2014
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine holding annual event for health care professionals Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine is hosting the Scripps...
- Friday, December 19th, 2014
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine