Showing 51-60 news of 136 total
- Tuesday, July 9th, 2013
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Through grant funding from Susan G. Komen for the Cure, San Diego, peer educators from Scripps teach women about the importance of breast health screenings.
- Sunday, July 7th, 2013
- Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
- Sunday, June 9th, 2013
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Scott Butler is back to running his company, San Diego’s Favorite DJ, after Scripps physicians helped him overcome leukemia.
- Wednesday, May 15th, 2013
- Scripps Green Hospital
Learn about Scripps patient Sven Jensen, who regained the ability to swallow and speak after a malignant tumor at the base of his tongue.
- Thursday, April 25th, 2013
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Monday, April 8th, 2013
- Sunday, March 17th, 2013
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
Luz Villafana, a breast cancer survivor, has made it her mission to speak out about the exceptional care at Scripps, praising her personalized treatment.
- Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
- Scripps Polster Breast Care Center