- Trial ID:
- Paul Pockros
- Have previously participated in a Gilead-sponsored hepatitis C study and received at least one Gilead oral antiviral agent (OAV)
- Have achieved SVR in a Gilead-sponsored study, as defined in the original treatment protocol
- Provide written, informed consent
- Be willing and able to comply with the visit schedule and protocol-mandated procedures
- Individuals planning to start a new course of hepatitis C therapy including any investigational drug or device during the course of the follow-up Registry
- History of clinically significant illness or any other major medical disorder that may interfere with follow up, assessments, or compliance with the protocol
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.