- Trial ID:
- Curtiss Stinis
- Up to two documented common or external iliac artery lesions (one on each side), with >50% diameter stenosis, suitable for stenting
- iliac artery reference vessel diameter of 5-10 mm
- Rutherford Category 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- Less than 18 years of age
- lesion site <10 or >100 mm in length
- external iliac artery lesion visually estimated to be 100% occluded
- presence of infrarenal aortic aneurysm >4 cm (treated or untreated)
- presence of any aneurysm (treated or untreated) within target vessel
- significant stenosis (>50%) or occlusion of inflow tract (infrarenal aortic lesions) not successfully treated before this procedure (success is measured as < 30% residual stenosis)
- absence of at least one patent runoff vessel with ≤ 50% stenosis throughout its course (i.e., confirmed in-line patency to the level of the foot)
- angiographically evident thrombus within the target vessel (treated or untreated)
- lesion is in an iliac artery that has been previously stented
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.