- Trial ID:
- Michael Kosty
- Adult patients, >/= 18 years of age
- Locally advanced or metastatic (Stage IIIB, Stage IV, or recurrent) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Representative formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tumor specimens
- Disease progression during or following treatment with a prior platinum-containing regimen for locally advanced, unresectable/inoperable or metastatic NSCLC or disease recurrence within 6 months of treatment with a platinum-based adjuvant/neoadjuvant regimen or combined modality (e.g., chemoradiation) regimen with curative intent
- Measurable disease, as defined by RECIST v1.1
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 or 1
- Known active or untreated central nervous system (CNS) metastases
- Malignancies other than NSCLC within 5 years prior to randomization, with the exception of those with a negligible risk of metastasis or death and treated with expected curative outcome
- History of autoimmune disease
- History of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (including pneumonitis), drug-induced pneumonitis, organizing pneumonia, or evidence of active pneumonitis on screening chest CT scan. History of radiation pneumonitis in the radiation field (fibrosis) is permitted.
- Active hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- Prior treatment with docetaxel
- Prior treatment with CD137 agonists, anti-CTLA4, anti-PD-1, or anti-PD-L1 therapeutic antibody or pathway-targeting agents
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 800-995-4200 for help.