- Trial ID:
- Emily Engel
- Patients who meet IHS criteria for migraine
- Age 18 to 65
- At least 2 migraine attacks per month
- Able to give written consent
- Willing to complete the entire course of the study
- Current headache duration greater than or equal to 36 hours
- Pregnant or nursing
- Significant medical or psychiatric disease
- History of gastritis, gastric ulcer, GI bleed
- Renal insufficiency
- Hepatic insufficiency
- History of opioid dependence within the last 10 years or currently
- Any current or prior use of DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM POWDER FOR ORAL SOLUTION (CAMBIA)
- Past allergic reaction to DICLOFENAC or other NSAIDs
- Emily Rubenstein Engel, MD
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.