- Trial ID:
- Gauree Konijeti
- 1. Signed informed consent, by the participant or a legally acceptable representative.
- 2. Aged at least 18 years.
- 3. Initiating vedolizumab or another biologic agent for UC or CD.
- 4. Signed release form, by the participant or a legally acceptable representative, permitting abstraction of the participant's medical records at Baseline and during participation in the study.
- 1. The participant is enrolled in a clinical trial in which treatment for CD or UC is managed through a protocol.
- 2. Prior treatment with vedolizumab.
- 3. Any other reason that, in the Investigator's opinion, makes the participant unsuitable to participate in this study.
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.