- Trial ID:
- Toluwalase Ayodele Ajayi, MD
associated mobile application can help treat cancer related pain. Better treatment of pain could mean not having to take as many pain medications. Requires 6 study visits at Scripps Mercy Cancer Center
- Be male or female 18 years or older at visit one.
- Have a documented diagnosis of metastatic breast, prostate, stage 3 or 4 head and neck cancers, or colorectal cancer with a prognosis of 6 month or greater as determined by the primary oncologist.
- Own a smart phone and able to use basic mobile applications such as downloading an app, opening the app, and performing one simple task within the app.
- Speak and read English fluently.
- Be able to understand and grant informed consent.
- Live in an area with cellular data connectivity available
- Comply with clinic follow up visits
- Be using at least one opioid medication on a daily basis.
- Have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted electronic device.
- Be unable to complete subjective data as required; e.g. on mobile application and questionnaires.
- Live outside of an area with suitable cellular data connectivity.
- Have infrequent scheduled clinic visits.
- Toluwalase Ajayi, MD