This study combines an investigational drug with chemotherapy and radiation therapy for treatment of non-operable pancreatic cancer that has not metastasized...
- Trial ID:
- Darren Sigal, M.D.
- Have not received any prior treatment for pancreatic cancer
- Meet all other eligibility criteria
- Be a candidate for surgical removal of the tumor
- Have a history of stroke, TIA or carotid artery disease
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a history of HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- This study combines an investigational medication, PEGPH20, with gemcitabine and daily radiation therapy for 6 – 7 weeks. The combination of gemcitabine and daily radiation therapy are already being used to treat pancreatic cancer that has not metastasized (spread) to other areas of the body