The VELOS is an investigational laser system that can delivery different intensities of energy and includes a built-in cooling system. This study will test...
- Trial ID:
- E. Victor Ross, M.D.
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a vascular (blood vessel) and/or skin disorder that meets eligibility criteria
- Be willing to limit sun exposure for the entire study
- Be willing to have photographs and/or videos taken of the treated area which may be de-identified and used in evaluations, presentations and/or publications
- Be post-menopausal or surgically sterilized, or agree to use a medically acceptable form of birth control for the entire study
- Be pregnant or planning a pregnancy
- Have an active electrical implant anywhere in the body, such as a pacemaker
- Have a known collagen (connective tissue) disorder, vascular disease, scleroderma or other autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus
- Use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen-containing agents) one week before and after each treatment session.
- This study may require up to 4 treatment visits with follow-up visits at 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months after the last treatment.