- Trial ID:
- Gregory Mundis
- 1. Male and female patients who are at least 18 years of age;
- 2. Patients with planned thoracolumbar (any number of levels between T1 and the pelvis) spine fusion surgery and available preoperative standing lateral radiographs, inclusive of the femoral head axis;
- 3. Able to undergo surgery based on physical exam, medical history and surgeon judgment;
- 4. Patients who understand the conditions of enrollment and are willing to sign an informed consent to participate in the evaluation.
- 1. Patient has a mental or physical condition that would limit the ability to comply with study requirements;
- 2. Patient is a prisoner;
- 3. Patient is participating in another clinical study that would confound study data.
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.