- Trial ID:
- Michael Kosty
For more information regarding BMS clinical trial participation, please visit www.BMSStudyConnect.com
- Histologically confirmed locally advanced or stage IV NSCLC
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance status (PS) 0-2
- Tumor tissue sections must be available for biomarker evaluation
- Untreated or active/progressing Central Nervous system (CNS) metastases
- Active, known or suspected autoimmune disease
- Known history of testing positive for HIV or AIDS
- Active or chronic infection of hepatitis B virus or hepatitis C
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.