- Trial ID:
- Anuj Mahindra, MD
Patients with multiple myleoma who are planning to undergo Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation may be eligible.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and have received at least one prior line of therapy
- Be willing and able to undergo bone marrow aspiration and biopsy at the beginning and during the study.
- Have had other cancers within 2 years (certain breast, cervical, skin or prostate are allowed).
- Have cancer pain not able to be controlled by medication.
- Be pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Atezolizumab and daratumumab are both immunotherapy drugs that may help your immune system stop or reverse the growth of tumors.
- All treatments and physician visits during this study will take place at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines.
- Gail Moore, RN