- Trial ID:
- Thomas Heywood
- 1. Subject has CardioMEMS HF PA Sensor and a commercially-approved HeartMate LVAD (Group A) OR Subject has commercially-approved HeartMate LVAD, is experiencing NYHA class III symptoms, and has had a previous HF hospitalization and meets FDA indications for CardioMEMS. The CardioMEMS sensor must be implanted within 72 hours of consent (Group B)
- 2. Signed an informed consent form and agreed to provide access to patient and device data (including CardioMEMS Merlin.net data)
- 3. No connectivity or transmission problems with CardioMEMS
- 4. On HeartMate LVAD support for at least 3 months
- 5. Age ≥ 18 years
- 1. Current participation in an investigation that is likely to confound study results or affect study outcome
- 2. Current participation in the MOMENTUM3 IDE Clinical trial and has not completed the two year follow-up for that trial
- 3. Inability to perform 6MHW test due to conditions other than heart failure (e.g. severe arthritis, orthopedic issues, amputation etc.)
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.