- Trial ID:
- Darren Sigal
For more information regarding Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Trial participation, please visit www.BMSStudyConnect.com
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status score of 0 or 1
- Histologically- or cytologically-confirmed diagnosis of unresectable and either locally advanced, or metastatic gastric cancer or GEJ adenocarcinoma
- No prior treatment with systemic treatment (including HER 2 inhibitors) given as primary therapy for unresectable and either locally advanced, or metastatic GC or GEJ adenocarcinoma
- Tumor tissue must be provided for biomarker analyses
- Participants with HER2 positive status
- Participants with known untreated central nervous system (CNS) metastases
- Uncontrolled or significant cardiovascular disease
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply
Why isn't this trial accepting new patients?
The trial may have a limited enrollment number, reached its maximum, or come to the end of its enrollment period. View trials that are recruiting
How else can Scripps help me?
We have a broad range of physician expertise and specialized medical services available. You can find a doctor online, call 1-800-SCRIPPS (1-800-727-4777) for personal help, or see related Scripps services.
How can I find trials that are accepting new participants?
For more information, see a list of trials that are recruiting, or call the clinical research office at 858-648-6402 for help.