Your browser is out-of-date!
Internet Explorer 11 has been retired by Microsoft as of June 15, 2022. To get the best experience on this website, we recommend using a modern browser, such as Safari, Chrome or Edge.
The goal of this study is to collect data on the safety and diagnostic accuracy of the FDA approved Monarch robotic-assisted bronchoscopy platform in routine clinical practice.
- Trial ID:
- Samir Makani, MD
- Be over 21 years of age;
- Be an acceptable candidate for an elective, non-emergent bronchoscopic procedure;
- Have lung lesions 8 mm to 50 mm in size
Patients must not:
- Have a medical contraindication to bronchoscopy as assessed by the investigator
- Have uncorrectable bleeding disorders
- Have medical devices interfering with electro-magnetic navigation, including but not limited to pacemaker
- Be pregnant or nursing at the time of the procedure
- Patients will undergo bronchoscopy with biopsy using the Monarch Robotic platform according to standard clinical care. Information will then be collected from medical records for research purposes.