If you or someone you love has been touched by cancer, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla invites you to join us for our Survivors Day event.
Survivors Day is a time to recognize our nation’s more than 9.8 million cancer survivors, to focus attention on issues of survivorship, and to acknowledge medical professionals dedicated to cancer treatment, research and support services.
- The Art of Healing – Janine Rodriguez, RN – Stevens Cancer Center
- Self-Compassion – James Sinclair, MD – Stevens Cancer Center
- A Survivor’s Story – Larry Goodman
A complimentary lunch will be served. The following healing stations will be available to participants:
- Healing touch
- Acupuncture and chinese medicine
- Music therapy
- Massage therapy
- Group empowerment drumming
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center, Great Hall
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Get directions
|Wed, Jun 18th, 2014 - Wed, Jun 18th, 2014||10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Free|