If you or someone you love has been touched by cancer, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas invites you to join us for our Survivors Day celebration.
Survivors Day is a time to recognize our nation’s more than 9.8 million cancer survivors, to focus attention on issues of survivorship, and to acknowledge medical professionals dedicated to cancer treatment, research and support services.
- Survivor Stories: Patti McCarthy and Tom McGalliard
- “Immunotherapy: The Next Step Toward the Cure of Cancer,” a presentation by Dr. Edward McClay
- Music by Rose Three
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration by chef Michael Lo
- Opportunity drawing
Brunch will be served.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- Encinitas, CA 92024354 Santa Fe DriveConference Center
|Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 - Sat, Jun 13th, 2015||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Free|