- Have you recently received a Parkinson’s diagnosis?
- Do you have questions about what Parkinson’s is and what you should expect?
- Would you like to learn how to live well with Parkinson’s?
This 2-hour workshop, specifically designed for those who are newly diagnosed and their family members, will provide you with basic information on a variety of topics related to living with Parkinson’s, such as:
- Motor and non-motor symptoms
- Potential causes of the disease
- Medication management
- Physical, speech and music therapy
- Fall prevention
- Current research
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Rehabilitation Library
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA, CA 92024 Get directions
|Mon, Jul 21st, 2014 - Mon, Jul 21st, 2014||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Free|