If you or someone you love has been touched by cancer, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego invites you to join us for our Survivors Day celebration.
Survivors Day is a time to recognize our nation’s more than 9.8 million cancer survivors, to focus attention on issues of survivorship, and to acknowledge medical professionals dedicated to cancer treatment, research and support services.
- Welcome: William Stanton, MD – Medical Director, Cancer Care, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Interfaith Blessing – Mark Zangrando, Senior Director, Mission Integration
- Palliative Care in Survivorship: You Can Get Through This – Scripps Mercy Palliative Care Team
- Survivor Story
- Musical Performance
Afterward, there will be a reception in the foyer/patio.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- West Auditorium, Lower Level
- San Diego, CA 921034077 Fifth Avenue
|Sat, Jun 14th, 2014 - Sat, Jun 14th, 2014||1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Free|