In conjunction with San Diego Downtown Partnership, Yoga One and Scripps Health are teaming up to host yoga classes in a variety of settings around town.
Certified yoga instructors will conduct and stress-busting stretch class in the unique spaces of downtown San Diego.
- The benefits of a good stretch
- How to release stress through yoga
- How yoga poses can build muscle strength
Studies show that yoga reduces 12 risk factors for cardiovascular disease, including blood pressure, heart rate, lipid levels, abdominal obesity and inflammatory markers.
All are welcome; new attendees receive a free water bottle.
Pre-class sign-in begins at 8:30 a.m. Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Tuna Harbor Park at Unconditional Surrender Statue
- San Diego, CA 92101700 N. Harbor Dr.
|Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 - Sat, Feb 7th, 2015||9 am - 10 am||Free|