CarFit is a free, interactive and educational program designed to improve older driver safety.
During the program, trained volunteers provide information to ensure the safest “fit’” for older drivers and their vehicles.
Among the issues covered are:
- Correct position of driver’s seat
- Evaluation of driver’s ability to reach gas and brake pedals
- Proper adjustment of mirrors
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Encinitas, CA, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Sat, Aug 16th, 2014 - Sat, Aug 16th, 2014||9 am - 3 pm||Free|