Join Scripps Health for a free presentation designed to help you understand your Medicare options and make sure you’re getting the most out of your health plan benefits.
Whether you’re happy with your existing coverage or need to make changes, we’ll walk you through key questions that everyone should ask during the Medicare open enrollment period.
- Are you aware of all the benefits offered by your current plan?
- Have your prescription drug needs changed?
- Are you happy with your current primary care doctor, specialists, or hospital network?
- Does your plan provide the coverage you need at a cost you can afford?
Following the presentation, you’ll have an opportunity to talk with a variety of Medicare experts who can help you make sure you’re enrolled in the plan that best meets your unique needs.
Registration is required.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center, Great Hall
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Get directions
|Wed, Oct 22nd, 2014 - Wed, Oct 22nd, 2014||6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.||Free|