Whether you work in a restaurant or are a personal trainer, are part of a construction crew or a landscaper, or any part of San Diego’s service industry—we know you work hard. You’ve earned your right to health insurance. Let us help you and your family get the coverage you deserve.
Scripps and INSURUS are working together to help people get access to health insurance, and to improve the health and well being of our community. Join us for a free education and enrollment event to help you understand your choices, and sign up for health insurance that fits your budget.
Scripps is a proud participant in Covered California through Blue Shield’s PPO plans.
- Meet one-on-one with a certified licensed agent to discuss your unique needs
- Find out if you’re eligible for a subsidy to lower the cost of your monthly premium
- Free health screenings and physician referrals
- Free on-site child care
- 2013 tax return
- California driver’s license or ID
- Social Security card
- Current pay stub
- Bank statement (if you receive direct deposit for retirement, social security or alimony)
- Green Card/Residential Card
- Certificate of Naturalization
Schedule an appointment at the time and location that works for you, by calling 888-241-2027. INSURUS enrollment centers are located in Vista and Chula Vista.
- INSURUS Enrollment Center
- 740 Bay Boulevard
- Chula Vista, CA 91910 Directions
|Sat, Dec 13th, 2014 - Sat, Dec 13th, 2014||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Free|