This CPR class is designed for new parents, grandparents or anyone who wants to learn lifesaving skills. It teaches adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation, as well as choking relief.
The class does not provide a course completion card and is not appropriate for those who require CPR training for work or school.
Class fee: $40 per individual or $60 per couple. Pre-registration is required. Registration closes two (2) business days prior to each class.
Topics covered include:
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Adult, child and infant choking emergencies
- Calling 911
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) demonstration
- First aid for children
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center, Noble Room
- La Jolla, CA 920379888 Genesee Avenue
|Mon, Jan 18th, 2016 - Tue, Nov 8th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm||$40.00|
|Monday, January 18th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday, March 8th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Monday, May 2nd, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Monday, July 18th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday, September 7th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday, November 8th, 2016||5 pm - 7:30 pm|