Join a physical therapist who specializes in women’s health to learn how you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles during the postpartum period.
Exercises will be demonstrated that can help you improve your muscle strength and function.
- The pelvic floor muscles function
- Your body changes after childbirth
- To safely strengthen the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles
- Scripps Campus Point Complex
- 10010 Campus Point Drive
Assembly Room A
- San Diego, CA 92121 Get directions
|Wed, Jun 17th, 2015 - Wed, Dec 9th, 2015||12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Free|
|Wednesday, June 17th, 2015||12:30 PM - 1:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 12th, 2015||12:30 PM - 1:30 PM|
|Wednesday, October 28th, 2015||12:30 PM - 1:30 PM|
|Wednesday, December 9th, 2015||12:30 PM - 1:30 PM|