Open to the entire San Diego community as part of our educational community wide outreach program, this specific breast cancer support group is geared towards women ages 20-30.
Led by a Scripps Polster Breast Care Center nurse, topics include:
- Body image, dating, sex and intimacy
- Fertility and chemotherapy
- Effects of illness on marriage and new relationships
- Reconstruction options
- Re-occurrence and metastasis
- Networking with women who share similar experiences and concerns
Support groups provide a safe environment where cancer patients can talk about the experience with others who may be having similar experiences.
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
- 10140 Campus Point Drive
Suite 113 and 115
- San Diego, CA 92121 Directions