As part of their “More Good Days” campaign, Ford Warriors in Pink has partnered with Scripps Health and Lyft, a ride-sharing service, to offer free rides to and from appointments for patients undergoing breast cancer treatment and/or for their annual mammogram screenings.
Lyft can be contacted through a downloadable app available for both iPhone or Android. Through the app, simply tap a button to get picked up by a Lyft driver in your community. Understanding that transportation is a common problem for people seeking breast cancer treatment, Ford and Lyft will be offering free rides (up to $40) to current breast care patients via Free Ride Codes.
Paying for the Lyft rides is done entirely through credit card information stored in the app, and is completely cash-free. If your ride goes over the $40 covered with your Free Ride Code, the remainder will be charged directly to your card.
These free ride codes for free Lyft transportation will distributed until Dec. 31, 2015. This inaugural program is being piloted at our various breast care centers located at Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center, Scripps Polster Breast Care Center, O’Toole Breast Care Center, and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Outpatient Imaging.
- O'Toole Breast Care Center
- Suite 200
- San Diego, CA 92103550 Washington St.
- Scripps Polster Breast Care Center
- Suite 170
- La Jolla, CA 920379850 Genesee Avenue
- Emily Fenton Hunte Breast Care Center
- San Diego, CA 9203710666 N. Torrey Pines Road
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista Outpatient Imaging
- Chula Vista, CA 91910480 4th Avenue