Have you recently received a Parkinson’s diagnosis? Do you have questions about what Parkinson’s is and what you should expect? Would you like to learn how to live well with Parkinson’s?
This 2-hour workshop, specifically designed for those who are newly diagnosed and their family members, will provide you with basic information on a variety of topics related to living with Parkinson’s:
- Motor and non-motor symptoms
- Potential causes of Parkinson’s disease
- Medication management
- Exercise with Parkinson’s
- Physical, speech and music therapy
- Fall prevention
- Current research
RSVP is required.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Rehabilitation Library
- Encinitas, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Mon, Jan 11th, 2016 - Mon, Jan 11th, 2016||10 am - 12 pm||Free|