Join our free Healthy Living Class — designed just for you.
Scripps invites you to participate in exploring healthy living through education. Our free classes are designed to help you to make positive, lasting changes in your life. During these sessions, Scripps experts will teach you what foods and exercises protect against many lifestyle-related diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Make physical activity part of your daily life
- Stay motivated and maintain healthy habits
- Health screenings
- Healthy cooking tips
- Mindful eating practice session
Each class series is three sessions long and takes place on consecutive Tuesdays. The cost is free but space is limited.
You can join a class at any time throughout the session.
- Aug. 2 – Aug. 16
- Aug. 23 – Sept. 6
- Sept. 13 – Sept. 27
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
- San Diego, CA 9212110140 Campus Point Dr.Suite 100
|Tue, Aug 23rd, 2016 - Tue, Sep 6th, 2016||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|
|Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016||12 pm - 1 pm|
|Tuesday, August 30th, 2016||12 pm - 1 pm|
|Tuesday, September 6th, 2016||12 pm - 1 pm|