Learn about the history of the San Diego Trauma System and how Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla’s Trauma Service has grown and improved over the past 31 years.
We will have many interactive booths and activities in which you can participate. You can learn about injury prevention and the latest trauma research, try out the concussion and fatal vision goggles, learn about the impact of distracted driving, and play trauma trivia to win prizes. You will have the opportunity to meet many first responders and explore their vehicles, as well as see the equipment used on a daily basis. Our local air transport responders will also be on site for tours.
This event is sponsored by Scripps La Jolla Trauma Service.
Among the agencies that you can interact with at the event include:
- San Diego Fire Department
- Mercy Air
- Emergency Medical Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- San Diego Search and Rescue
- Reach Air
- Base Hospital
- San Diego Brain Injury Foundation
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
Food will be available for purchase.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- San Diego, CA 920379888 Genesee AvenueFront Plaza
|Fri, May 13th, 2016 - Fri, May 13th, 2016||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Free|