Scripps invites you to explore healthy living through education. Our free classes are designed to help you to make positive, lasting changes in your life.
During these sessions, Scripps experts will teach you what foods and exercises protect against many lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Make physical activity part of your daily life
- Stay motivated and maintain healthy habits
- Health screenings
- Healthy cooking tips
- Mindful eating practice session
Each class series is three sessions long and takes place on consecutive Thursdays. The cost is free but space is limited. You can join a class at any time throughout the session.
- Scripps Diabetes Center, Chula Vista
- Chula Vista, CA 91910450 4th Ave.Suite 407
|Thu, Dec 1st, 2016 - Thu, Dec 1st, 2016||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|