Congratulations on the addition to your family! This is an exciting time for you as a parent and for your child as they become a sibling.
This class is designed for children 3.5 – 6 years of age and their parents to help prepare the entire family for the new baby. Children will have an opportunity to learn about their new role, through ‘hands-on’ and circle-time activities.
- Being a helper
- Safe toys
- Newborn appearance and behavior
- Life with baby
- Expectations: Smiling, loving, feeding, crying
- Feelings: Recognizing common thoughts about being a sibling
- Safety: Touching and holding the baby
Pre-registration allows us to reserve your space and contact you in the event of a change in the time or location of a class or on the rare occasion that we have a class cancellation.
Space is limited, so we are unable to guarantee enrollment for walk-ins.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Conference Center
- Encinitas, CA 92024354 Santa Fe Drive
|Sat, Jan 27th, 2018 - Sat, Nov 10th, 2018||10 am - 11:30 am||$15.00|
|Saturday, January 27th, 2018||10 am - 11:30 am|
|Saturday, April 28th, 2018||10 am - 11:30 am|
|Saturday, November 10th, 2018||10 am - 11:30 am|