The Scripps Diabetes Prevention Program can help you lose weight, become more physically active and reduce stress.
This free lifestyle change program is proven to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes and includes:
- A curriculum approved by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- A trained lifestyle coach
- Weekly meetings for the first sixteen weeks, then once or twice a month for the next eight months
The orientation session will give you more information about the Diabetes Prevention Program. The orientation is held in English and Spanish.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Mercy Classroom #3
- San Diego, CA 921034077 5th Avenue
|Wed, Oct 18th, 2017 - Tue, Dec 12th, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|
|Wednesday, October 18th, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm|
|Tuesday, December 12th, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm|