The Scripps Diabetes Prevention Program can help you lose weight, become more physically active and reduce stress.
This free lifestyle change program is proven to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes and includes:
- A curriculum approved by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- A trained lifestyle coach
- Weekly meetings for the first sixteen weeks, then once or twice a month for the next eight months
The orientation session will give you more information about the Diabetes Prevention Program. The orientation is held in English and Spanish.
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center: Vista
- 2rd Floor Conference Room 1 (CCR-1)
- Vista, CA 92083130 Cedar Road
|Tue, Oct 24th, 2017 - Thu, Dec 7th, 2017||6 pm - 7 pm||Free|
|Tuesday, October 24th, 2017||6 pm - 7 pm|
|Wednesday, November 15th, 2017||6 pm - 7 pm|
|Thursday, December 7th, 2017||6 pm - 7 pm|