If you are at risk of heart disease or diabetes, join us for a series of classes in Spanish designed to help you get healthier by making positive and lasting changes to your lifestyle. You will learn what types of foods and exercises help protect against lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options.
- Make physical activity part of your daily life.
- Staying motivated and maintaining healthy habits.
Classes include health screenings, healthy cooking tips and a mindful eating practice session.
Please note: Pre-registration is required. Participants will be notified if there is a cancellation or change.
- Scripps Well Being Center Chula Vista
- Suite 100
- Chula Vista, CA 91910237 Church Avenue
|Wed, Feb 21st, 2018 - Wed, Aug 1st, 2018||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Free|
|Wednesday, February 21st, 2018||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday, August 1st, 2018||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|