Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a registered nurse in the intensive care unit? What really goes on in the emergency department? How hands-on is the operating room? What are the best things about working in an outpatient location?
If you’ve ever thought these questions, get ready to hear the answers from those who know best.
Scripps Talent Acquisition team is hosting a daily series of one-hour, interactive webinars during National Nurses Week, May 7 – 11.
Each day during this virtual career fair, we'll offer a webinar on a specific care line or department with a guest speaker to highlight what makes Scripps Health a great place to work for nurses. Representatives from our talent development, career planning and recruiting teams will also be online during the webinars to help answer your job search questions.
- May 7, 2018: Clinics/outpatient services
- May 8, 2018: Talent development (new grad, transition programs)
- May 9, 2018: Emergency services
- May 10, 2018: Intensive care/trauma services
- May 11, 2018: Surgical services (operating room/ambulatory services)
Please join us for a unique opportunity to learn first-hand what it takes to be an RN at Scripps Health.
|Mon, May 7th, 2018 - Fri, May 11th, 2018||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Free|