Join Scripps and Taking Control Of Your Diabetes (TCOYD) for a special night dedicated to just type 1s!
Get the most leading-edge information and updates surrounding type 1 medications, therapies and continuous glucose monitoring (CGM). This seminar follows the free screening for family members with type 1 diabetes from 3:30 - 6:30 pm (in a different room).
The evening spotlight topics include:
- The newest drugs for type 1s
- The latest and most leading-edge therapies for type 1s
- New and improved treatment options for type 1s
- Understanding which CGM might work best for you
No reservations required. Cost to attend is $5 at the door. Parking is an additional $4.
Check out this flyer to learn more about diabetes screening (PDF, 4 MB).
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center
- La Jolla, CA 920379890 Genesee Avenue
|Wed, May 30th, 2018 - Wed, May 30th, 2018||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||$5.00|