You and your family are invited to join us for the Trauma Awareness Expo at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla on Saturday, May 19.
The event will be held from 11 am - 3 pm at the hospital's front plaza.
Free, fun, interactive and educational, the event is designed for the whole family.
Expo attendees will have an opportunity to meet San Diego's first responders and check out lifesaving equipment, including rescue vehicles and helicopters.
Information about the following will also be available:
- Ways to keep you and your family safe and prevent injuries
- Suicide prevention and education
- Impact of distracted and impaired driving
- Critical importance of blood donation
- Safe disposal of your old and unused medications
- Proper infant and child car seat installation techniques
Participate in trauma trivia and win prizes. Food will be available for purchase. Parking is free.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Front Plaza
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Get directions
|Sat, May 19th, 2018 - Sat, May 19th, 2018||11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Free|