Join Scripps women’s heart experts to understand how women’s hearts are different, learn the potential risks of heart disease and find ways to live a healthy life through some basic steps.
Check-in, breakfast and cardiovascular risk assessments start at 8 am. Physician and patient presentations start at 9 am.
The event is free and includes:
- Cardiovascular risk assessment through biometric screenings
- Screening results explained by medical staff and clinicians
- Heart-healthy breakfast
- Exhibit booths with local health partners and innovators
Free parking is available only in the hospital parking structure.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Main Auditorium
- San Diego, CA 921034077 Fifth Ave.
|Sat, Jun 23rd, 2018 - Sat, Jun 23rd, 2018||8 am - 11:30 am||Free|