Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family. Preparing for a new baby is an exciting time. This class is designed for expectant parents and families with one or more dogs at home.
The class is taught by a certified professional dog trainer and behaviorist.
Class topics will include:
- How to prevent dog bites
- The importance of being proactive and planning ahead for safety
- How to help ensure the family enjoys the companionship of a dog
Please leave your dog(s) at home. Parking will be validated.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Schaetzel Center, Founder's Room
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 Get directions
|Sat, Oct 13th, 2018 - Sat, Oct 13th, 2018||1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||$30.00|